Saturday, January 14, 2012

YES I have to choose one...!!!! please help?

I just got my National Football qualification, first aid certificate, Northern California Football Championship certificate, coaching certificate.....and I was so damn surprise Raiders football association asked me if I want to play professional sport for team...and I got another one from San Diego....I don't know what to do should I go for Raiders or San diego one......I'm too happy to choose one so you guys help me pleaseYES I have to choose one...!!!! please help?
Hmmm, I choose.... that you're full of sh*t
Raiders. They are a true organization. The Chargers are just a team.YES I have to choose one...!!!! please help?
San Diego is the better choice. They're a better organization than the raiders.
chargers...YES I have to choose one...!!!! please help?
LOL...if you were not so sad you'd be funny
Wake up get out of your deam land
chargers
Even though I don't like them, I'd choose the Raiders. I don't think the Chargers future in San Diego is to bright.
go to chargers. better organization, better team, better coaches
San Diego, I think they have a better team
San Diego
go south, young man....
San Diego.
uh

No comments:

Post a Comment