Thursday, January 19, 2012

FIFA facts: Did you know?

here are your 4 favorites football facts of the day



1) Did you know that Honduras holds the record of most family members in a team, with a total of 3 brothers?

2) Did you know that the first set of rules were developed by the London Football Association in 1863.

3)Did you know that Spain needed an 11 goal margin from their final qualifier of the 1984 European Championship - and got it scoring nine second half-goals against Malta.

4) Did you know that the game of indoor soccer was devised in Montevideo, Uruguay in 1930 for use in YMCA programs. The 1st international competition took place in 1965, when Paraguay won the 1st South American Cup. 6 more South American Cup competitions were held between 1965 and 1979.



so, did you know?



BQ: what is the most cheesiest thing you've done in your life?





*sarcastically speaking* thank you very much Maria now i can't listen to anything else, LOL JK



? ?...Speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong

Move along, move along like I know you do

And even when your hope is gone

Move along, move along just to make it through

Move along

(Go on, go on, go on, go on)....??



Move along by The all-American Rejects

the song i'm lsitening to right nowFIFA facts: Did you know?
Yes

Yes

No

No



BQ: Hmmm......I don't know. Hmmm I really don't know prabably fake smiling to people and acting polite in my last job. Being "nice" to a couple of classmates whom I think are complete morons....
1. I actually knew that

2. I just knew they were set in England

3. NO

4. No















JAnuary 9= NO





BQ- probably dance in the middle of a crowd just to show them I was a dancerFIFA facts: Did you know?
No, I didn't know any of those actually :D



I like that song, but I like Dirty little secret more. it's really nice :)
1. No I did not know. Is this a one-time that all 3 brothers played or at different times.

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. No



BQ - Helping the poor without anyone's knowledge.FIFA facts: Did you know?
WOW and I thought I knew everything about football!
1. Yes

2. Yes

3. I knew the win against malta but I didn't know the goal margin.

4. No



BQ.. nO cOmment
Cool

No comments:

Post a Comment