Saturday, January 14, 2012

Where can I take a soccer vacation?

I would like to take a vacation centered around playing soccer (association football). I don't have a team and therefore would not be able to do an amateur soccer tournament. Ideally I would enroll in a soccer camp for adults, but those are not common, and many camps that advertise adult programs told me that their ads were out of date and that they stopped doing group adult courses. Most soccer instruction programs in the US only work with adults through one-on-one private lessons, which are much too expensive for a vacation (as much as $40/hour).



Although I love playing the Beautiful Game, my skill level is only moderate, and I'd like get better. A camp would be appealing because I desire some instruction. If there is no such camp available, I'd be happy to do a tournament or other game-playing-based vacation so long as the associated program would place me on a team.



For the sake of cost and time, I'd prefer to go somewhere within the US, but I also might be able to swing an international vacation. If I could do private instruction in a country where I could get more for an American dollar, I might be able to afford a vacation based on private lessons. I also wouldn't be opposed to playing pickup games on a Brazilian beach (I just wouldn't know where to start with that).



Any suggestions?Where can I take a soccer vacation?
You should come to India to take a soccer vacation.Where can I take a soccer vacation?
florida

No comments:

Post a Comment