Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I truly dislike purists, do you dislike them too?

purists are people who thinks a moderation is a BIG NO-NO and HIGHLY OFFENSIVE to them. i have to give examples:



soccer/association football fans (hooliganism, like singing monkey chants at Eto'o, etc.)



naruto fans (narutards)



muslim fanatics (those who say "kaffir! if you don't submit to the will of Allah, you will never go to Jannah!")



christian fanatics (oh those who preach "since you are a homosexual, you are going to hell!")



rock music fanatics



emo fanatics



rap music fanatics (honestly, they are making fool of themselves)





what bothers me though, everywhere i go, i will always encounter these types of people. i can't bear them. I truly dislike purists, do you dislike them too?
Do you even really know what Purist means? The word you use to describe all of the groups of people you have problems with is fan/fanatic. Don't you need to rethink your definition?I truly dislike purists, do you dislike them too?
to each their own, sir. There isn't much you can do about it. I like naruto myself, but I am not a purist about it. I also like other stuff which keeps me from being a purist. I am neither for or against since I don't want to upset other people. I rather stay neutral in this situation.I truly dislike purists, do you dislike them too?
Bert says - Ernie likes rap music



Ernie says - For shizzle!
Sounds like you don't like much of anybody. What goes around, comes around, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment