Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Duran Duran (?) Song ID identification MOTD Match of the Day?

A song plays 0:15 seconds and 9:51 seconds into the Match of The Day program for the Birmingham City vs. Liverpool association football match. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcu1c7_birmingham-city-v-liverpool_sport?start=592 Can someone please identify what song this is? It would be a great help. I have a feeling it's Duran Duran, since the football match is at Birmingham City, but I could be wrong. (PS, I'm not referring to Orff's Carmina Burana which plays ahead of the song I'm after).Duran Duran (?) Song ID identification MOTD Match of the Day?
It was difficult to make out, but what little I could hear of the voice did sound like Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran. However, I'm very familiar with their catalog and I couldn't place the music.



Is it possible that it was a small piece of Beautiful Colours, the Duran Duran song that FIFA used for their Centennial? It never appeared on any DD album.



Check out the song at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yvpit6q4鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment